Financial Aid Links
|www.fastweb.com||Free scholarship search engine for students to enter interests and career choices. An active email address is needed so the service can send notification on when an application is due.|
|www.needalift.org||Sponsored by the American Legion. Grants and loans available.|
|www.finaid.org||Another great site to find scholarships|
|www.straightforwardmedia.com||Different scholarships for different career fields.|
|www.scholarships.com||Different scholarships are available|
|www.careersandcolleges.com||Free scholarship search engine|
|www.financialaidfinder.com||Variety of scholarships|
The Oregon Scholarship eApp Workbook, through the Oregon Student Assistance Commission, with more than 400+ scholarship listings and worksheet for use with the eApp is now online at. This is a lengthy application process, but is not due until January 18.
FAFSA closes March 1st. Make sure to apply online at www.fafsa.ed.gov
Scholarships - All Scholarships are located in the Counselors office.
- OSEA #60 Scholarship is open and due May 10th.
- Carpet One Continuing Education Scholarship is open and due April 30th.
- Oregon Friends of the NRA Scholarship is open and due by March 30th.
- John Rysdam Memorial Scholarship is open and due by May 2nd.
- Associated Oregon Loggers Scholarship is open and due by April 1st.
- Ponte Pest Control Scholarship is open and due April 29, 2019. Applications can be found at https://pointepest.com/oregon-scholarship-application
- Valley Insurance Scholarship is open and due April 12th.
- Theatre Scholarship is open and due April 26th. Must be enrolled in a theatre class or after school program. Applications can be found at www.hollywoodlights.biz/scholarship-program/
- Clear Alliance Scholarship is open and due March 31st.
- Union County High School Scholarship is open and due March 15th. Must be a graduating female from a Union County High School.
- Pro/Tech Scholarship is open and due by March 15th. This scholarship is for students interested in a non traditional post high school education. Students interested in technical, vocation, trades, outdoors or planning on taking over a family business would benefit from this scholarship.
- IRONWORKER – Pacific Northwest Ironworker & Employer Joint Apprenticeship & Training Committee Union (local #29). Apply in person at Ironworkers’ Training Center – 11620 NE Ainsworth Circle, Ste. 100; Portland, OR 97220
- DISNEY Companies – disneycareers.com – Student Programs
- Operating Engineer and Heavy Duty Repairer – Oregon SW Washington IUOE Local; Eugene, OR. www.oetraining.org
- Inside Electrical Apprenticeship – www.iecoregon.org; 8625 SW Cascade Ave, Ste.100; Beaverton, OR 97008
http://www.ziprecruiter.com/ Search for jobs hiring in your area using ZipRecruiter's job search engine - the best way to find a job.
PO Box 5748
Kennewick, WA 99336